Sunday, July 8, 2007

Myrtle Beach 2007

We just got back from a week in Myrtle Beach! We went with Rob's parents, my parents, and my sister and her boyfriend. My aunt and uncle have a house down there, so we met up with them, my cousin and her two kids, and my other aunt and uncle. Whew!! It was busy, but so good to see everyone. I hadn't seen my extended family since our wedding two years ago! Much too long... We had great weather, only clouds on one day, but we hung out on the beach anyway. :) We got in lots of beach time, relaxing time, visiting, etc. Ella had a great time too! She loved the pool and the ocean. I think she will be a little swimmer before too long! We are back and trying to get ready for work tomorrow. Hope everyone had a good week! Here are some pictures...


Rob, Ella and I at the fireworks.

Tyler and Alexis playing in the sand.

Pappy and Ella in the ocean.

Smiling....

Rob and I on date night.

No comments: