Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun in the Fall

Sorry for the lack of posting! I have just been behind getting pictures downloaded on my computer. I have three weeks to catch you up on, so here it goes... Three weeks ago, we went to the circus. I wasn't sure that Ella would know what was going on, but she loved it!!! She had a very special day, ate popcorn and snow cones for dinner, and was just mesmerized by all the animals, lights, clowns, etc. The elephant was her favorite! We had a great time!!! The following weekend, we went to Aunt Martha's 90th birthday party in Shelbyville. She had a great time and it was nice to see everyone. We got her a quilt with pictures from our side of the family on one side and her other side of the family on the other side of the quilt. Ella also got her first tricycle that weekend and has been riding it around the house and driveway. She can hardly reach the peddles, but it doesn't seem to be stopping her. Then my parents, sister, and her boyfriend, Lee came into town for Keeneland. The weather was very warm, but we found a table in the shade and had a great time. Ella loved picking the horses, although we didn't win! We celebrated Lee's birthday and watched Penn State win! The weekend was Rob's fall break, so he had off on Thursday and Friday and didn't have a football game! What a relaxing, fun weekend! We went to the pumpkin patch on Friday. They have a petting zoo and a little park that has slides and swings. It was also a great weekend to catch up with some friends on Friday night and Saturday night. I'll have to post those pictures later. Saturday night, Rob and I went on a date night with our friends, Chad and Beth. We went to Talon Winery, which is gorgeous, drank some wine and then went to have a yummy dinner. It was a great weekend! Whew! That is a lot! I will try to post more often!!!










No comments: