Rob had off this past Thursday and Friday for fall break, so it was great to have him around for a couple of days. We have had so much fun! Thursday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, Lowe's, the bookstore and to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Then Rob went out with some friends to watch a football game and the girls and I had movie night at home. We had lots of yummy popcorn, snuggled on the floor and watched Ratatouille. Then Friday, we were very productive and got lots done around the house. We are getting new cabinets made for our mudroom, so this is a before picture, you'll have to wait for the after :) I'm so excited. They are sitting in my garage and look great! Then Ella went to Rob's football game with my mother-in-law while I stayed at home with Avery. It was FREEZING!, so I decided to keep Avery inside. Ella had fun hanging out with Nana though. Then yesterday, we had a relaxing day watching Penn State AND Kentucky win. What a great day! It has been a perfect fall break - too bad we don't have four day weekends every week :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Fall Break
Rob had off this past Thursday and Friday for fall break, so it was great to have him around for a couple of days. We have had so much fun! Thursday we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, Lowe's, the bookstore and to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Then Rob went out with some friends to watch a football game and the girls and I had movie night at home. We had lots of yummy popcorn, snuggled on the floor and watched Ratatouille. Then Friday, we were very productive and got lots done around the house. We are getting new cabinets made for our mudroom, so this is a before picture, you'll have to wait for the after :) I'm so excited. They are sitting in my garage and look great! Then Ella went to Rob's football game with my mother-in-law while I stayed at home with Avery. It was FREEZING!, so I decided to keep Avery inside. Ella had fun hanging out with Nana though. Then yesterday, we had a relaxing day watching Penn State AND Kentucky win. What a great day! It has been a perfect fall break - too bad we don't have four day weekends every week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment