Grab a cup of coffee, because we have a lot to catch up on. I guess that I took a bit of a break from the blog over the holidays, and haven't had a chance to get back to it. I am going to start with the most recent and try to work backwards. Ella's 3rd birthday is tomorrow - which I am having a hard time believing. I feel like i just had her yesterday. She has been asking to have her ears pierced "like mommy" so that she will be a "big girl". Rob and I decided that we would let her get her ears pierced for her birthday. So today was the big day. We went to the mall and she picked out her very first pair of earrings. She was such a brave little girl! She looked a little bit scared, but never cried and said that it only hurt "a yittle bit". :) Then she told us that "a cookie from the food court would make it feel better". Can you tell that she knows how to manipulate us? We are in for it! Doesn't she look beautiful?
No comments:
Post a Comment