This is what I walked in our living room to find the other day. Ella had found these sunglasses and was the "teacher". Avery was sitting there just listening to Ella read a book and laughing with these glasses on. They are hilarious! I love to see them start to interact more. I think they are going to be best friends. (and probably get into a lot of trouble together:) ) Avery LOVES her sister!Sunday, March 7, 2010
Fun Times!
We headed out to Newport Aquarium in Cincinnati on Thursday. We met my friend Kelly, and her two little boys, Walker and Fitz. Ella and Walker had a great time! They were fascinated by all the fishies, but a bit scared of the sharks :)
This is what I walked in our living room to find the other day. Ella had found these sunglasses and was the "teacher". Avery was sitting there just listening to Ella read a book and laughing with these glasses on. They are hilarious! I love to see them start to interact more. I think they are going to be best friends. (and probably get into a lot of trouble together:) ) Avery LOVES her sister!
This was a snow day incident. Rob and I were both home, getting some things done around the house. All was quite in the living room, when we walked in and saw this! Apparently Ella wanted Avery to color with her. Avery thought that was a great idea - maybe she would try to eat it too! Oh yeah, the marker wasn't washable!!! I had to search online how to get marker off of your skin. P.S. - hand sanitizer and nail polish remover. So I spent the remaining snow day with a Qtip, trying to get the marker off of her face. It took about 3 days to finally fade away. Mom of the Year Award goes to me! :) We called her Joker all week :)

This is what a day in our life looks like! Ella's playroom, wrecked! She loves to play in there with her little cottage and dress up clothes. We have a mattress in there too, so she can lay down and watch a movie if she wants. She must have been playing hard, because I walked in and she was passed out on the bed!
This is what I walked in our living room to find the other day. Ella had found these sunglasses and was the "teacher". Avery was sitting there just listening to Ella read a book and laughing with these glasses on. They are hilarious! I love to see them start to interact more. I think they are going to be best friends. (and probably get into a lot of trouble together:) ) Avery LOVES her sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Adorable. I especially love the picture with Ella & Avery. Miss you!
Post a Comment