Last weekend, we went to Anna Claire's 4th birthday party. She is one of Ella's good friends (mine too:) )but her family is moving to South Carolina. We are so sad, but were excited to be able to celebrate another birthday with her. We will miss you!! Then, Ella and I headed to a dance recital of a friend of mine's little girl. She did awesome and Ella LOVED watching the girls dance. She kept saying "More dance" and "I want a costume" over and over during the recital. She hasn't stopped talking about it this week, and keeps asking to go to dance class. Hopefully she has better rhythm than her momma :) Rob also took Ella on a long bike ride over the weekend. She loves riding in the back and taking in the sites :) She is hilarious! We just got back from feeding the ducks at Jacobson Park and playing on the playground, so I will post pictures this weekend.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Birthday Party and Dance Recital
Last weekend, we went to Anna Claire's 4th birthday party. She is one of Ella's good friends (mine too:) )but her family is moving to South Carolina. We are so sad, but were excited to be able to celebrate another birthday with her. We will miss you!! Then, Ella and I headed to a dance recital of a friend of mine's little girl. She did awesome and Ella LOVED watching the girls dance. She kept saying "More dance" and "I want a costume" over and over during the recital. She hasn't stopped talking about it this week, and keeps asking to go to dance class. Hopefully she has better rhythm than her momma :) Rob also took Ella on a long bike ride over the weekend. She loves riding in the back and taking in the sites :) She is hilarious! We just got back from feeding the ducks at Jacobson Park and playing on the playground, so I will post pictures this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment