We have had the BEST weather this entire weekend!! It has been in the high 70's and low 80's all weekend, and we have thoroughly enjoyed it. Ella and I went to the duck pond with some friends and played on the playground. She had so much fun playing in the sandbox and feeding the ducks. Rob and I also took her to the park for a picnic. She had a little spring photo shoot to make mommy happy:) Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Here are some of the pictures:
I LOVE the pictures! She is beautiful and the scenery is gorgeous! What park was this? You will have to text me and let me know! I love the bench, rocks, flowers, and everything! Hope you are feeling well! ~Mariah
2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! She is beautiful and the scenery is gorgeous! What park was this? You will have to text me and let me know! I love the bench, rocks, flowers, and everything! Hope you are feeling well!
~Mariah
These pictures are amazing. You really should be a professional photographer! Ella is just precious. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment