So Avery's favorite thing to do is talk on the phone.... she wants my phone, holds it up to her ear, and says "Hi!" If I take it away, she starts screaming and wants it back. Boy are we in trouble. Ella is already talking about texting and facebook - uh oh!

Apparently, Ella was very tired.... :)
Happy Birthday Aunt Stacey!!!! I think Ella thought it was her birthday too - she helped Stacey blow out the candles AND open her presents! Stacey is such a great sister and aunt! The girls love her so much!

Happy Birthday Aunt Stacey!!!! I think Ella thought it was her birthday too - she helped Stacey blow out the candles AND open her presents! Stacey is such a great sister and aunt! The girls love her so much!



I guess Avery liked the cake....



Last week we went to the Children's Museum with some friends. Ella and Aiden are hilarious - they insisted on bring their umbrellas - eventhough is was not raining. They had a blast riding on the horses, dressing up like jockeys and playing in the bubble room.







We also celebrated Rob's birthday at Hullabaloo - which is a 3 day concert at Churchill Downs. It was SO much fun! We only went on Friday, but got to see Colbie Caillat, Train, Dierks Bentley, and Bon Jovi. SO Much fun!! I can't believe that I don't have pictures from it. My parents and sisters kept the girls for a whole week!! We didn't know what to do with ourselves! Rob and I got to go to the movies, eat sushi, take walks, go to Lousiville, and relax a little! We met my parents in Columbus the following weekend to celebrate our birthdays and get the girls. It was a nice break, but I missed them so much. It's good to have them home. This week we have been busy with a cookout, and Ella's family night at camp. I forgot the camera again!! So unlike me, but I will try to be better from here on out!
No comments:
Post a Comment